Adrian and the Fridge
Help Adrian avoid her depression by feeding her fridge.
Adrian finds herself in the most peculiar position running the most awkward errands. Isn't she supposed to be the one who is hungry? And why does the fridge talk? Does the fridge have a name? Does it even matter? Does anything really matter?
Navigate through five different levels and discover the depressing story of Adrian and the Fridge.
This game was made for the Bacon Game Jam 7 with the theme hungry!
- Project Lead & Developer: Seppi (@josefnpat)
- Developer: Wes Paugh (@wespaugh)
- Visual Artist and Writer: Sara (@DangerLass)
- Pixel Artist & Mapper: Blarget (@blarget2)
- There is something we call "fall-jumping" in this platformer: for a small amount of time after you walk off a ledge, you can still jump, allowing you to cover greater distances.
- Framework: LÖVE 0.9.0
- Software: GIMP, VIM, NANO, Tiled
- Audio Hardware: Fender Telecaster w/ Marshall MG100DFX through a BOSS BF3 & Electro Harmonix Micro POG recorded on Zoom R-16
Help / Controls
- Arrow keys: move
- Space: jump
Screenshots Click a screenshot to zoom
|foopy64 (James Miller)||4||8||4||9||8||10||10||9||8||Very well made game! The collision and controls were very good, the graphics were souper cool too. the music kind of hurt my ears after a while. The story is.... interesting.|
|POQA_TJ (Tanner Johnson)||10||9||8||10||10||10||10||10||10||Found the doge and crashed somehow. Great game, really solid flow and level design, and the controls were the pretty damn good for 48 hours.|
|managore (Daniel Linssen)||6||8||7||6||7||6||4||7||7||Good music! Great story! Excellent tileset! However, the collision was pretty frustrating at times, and I didn't think the jump sound went well with the music.|
|lambinvoker (Justin Trotter )||2||5||1||1||2||4||2||1||3||—|
Log in or register to post a comment.